LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT
Canyon warrants that the Canyon brand name products are free from defects at materials or workmanship from the date of their purchase by the purchaser for the warranty period shown below.
The warranty terms and conditions described below are applied to all Canyon and Canyon Gaming products except Canyon Smart Watches. For warranty information related to Canyon Smart Watches please see this LINK.
The warranty period in EU Countries, as well as the United Kingdom and Serbia, is:
- For all Canyon products – two (2) years;
The warranty period for all Canyon products in countries outside the European Union (i.e. Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Azerbaijan) is:
- For all Gaming chairs sold before Aug 01, 2022, and Smartwatches – one (1) year;
- For all other Canyon products, including Gaming Chairs, sold after Aug 01, 2022 – two (2 years).
The warranty period for all Canyon products in Georgia is:
- For all Canyon products sold before June 01, 2022 – one (1) year;
- For all Canyon products sold after June 01, 2022 – two (2 years).
Warranty period starts on the day of product purchase from Canyon authorized Seller (online shop, tech market or retail shop). Your purchase invoice (or delivery receipt) showing the date of purchase of the product are your proof of the purchase date. Please note that the limited warranty extends only to the original end-user purchaser of Canyon product (“You” or “Your”) and is not transferable or assignable to any subsequent purchaser.
In cases when this limited warranty differs from warranty procedures that are provided by local law, the manufacturer guarantees the fulfillment of warranty obligations in a way described in the laws of the country of purchase of the goods.
The service life of the device is equal to the warranty period for the end user.
In order to validate warranty, a user has to return a defective Canyon product and a payment receipt to a shop of purchase.
The warranty for a Canyon brand name product will be only applicable for the country where the product has been bought in.
Limitation of Liability
The following actions and damages are excluded from the warranty:
- Damage caused by act of nature, such as fire, flood, wind, earthquake, or lightning, etc.;
- Damage or nonconformity caused by failure to provide a suitable installation or operational environment for the product, including but not limited to bad grounding, external electro-magnetic fields, direct sunlight, high humidity and vibration;
- Damage caused by impact with other objects, dropping, falls, spilled liquids, or immersion in liquids;
- Damage caused by unauthorized repair or disassembling of the product;
- Damage caused by accident, improper care or negligence;
- Damage caused by any other abuse, misuse, mishandling, or misapplication;
- Damage caused by third party peripherals (including burn spots after electric discharge, melting, fusing, splitting, etc.);
- Any errors caused by software incompatibilities and viruses;
- Deterioration due to normal wear and tear, including the bags, enclosures, manual, and battery pack;
- If the serial number of the product (or serial number stickers of its parts) has been modified, removed or blurred;
- Cracks and scratches as well as other defects caused by any issues on transportation, handling or customer abuse;
Gaming chairs CANYON: The following actions and damages are excluded from the warranty:
- Materials (e.g. fabric, leather or other materials used at manufacturing the Products and wear-prone except the cases when the cause of the defects are the defects of material or production quality;
- Cosmetic damages, including scratches, dents, broken/torn plastic, fabric, leather, paper, carton or other parts from easily damaged materials;
- damages caused by mishandling, misuse, contact with liquids, fire or other external effects as well as insects or animals contact;
- damages caused by using Canyon chair in contravention of the provisions of manuals, specifications or other published recommendations by Canyon;
- damage resulting from maintenance (including upgrades and extensions) performed by persons other than Canyon representatives or Canyon authorized service centers;
- products that have had their functionality or features changed without the written consent of Canyon;
- defects caused by natural wear and tear of the product;
- defects or damages appeared when using Canyon chairs for commercial purposes;
- damages appeared as a result of inappropriate transportation or moving the chair to the customer’s fault;
- damages appeared as a result of using the chair in extreme weather conditions.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED,INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY,THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND OF ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ON CANYON’S PART, AND IT NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORIZES ANY OTHER PERSON TO ASSUME FOR CANYON ANY OTHER LIABILITIES. THE FOREGOING CONSTITUTES THE PURCHASER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR THE FURNISHING OF DEFECTIVE OR NONCONFORMING PRODUCTS AND CANYON WILL NOT IN ANY EVENT BE LIABLE FOR COST OF SUBSTITUTE OR REPLACEMENT, COST OF FACILITIES OR SERVICE, DOWNTIME COSTS, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUES OR GOODWILL, RELIANCE DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE IF OR DAMAGE TO ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, OR ANY OTHER INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES BY REASON OF THE FACT THAT SUCH PRODUCTS WILL HAVE BEEN DETERMINED TO BE DEFECTIVE OR NONCONFORMING.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WARRANTY IS A VOLUNTARY WARRANTY PROVIDED BY CANYON AND PROVIDES RIGHTS IN ADDITION TO, AND DOES NOT AFFECT LEGAL STATUTORY RIGHTS OF PURCHASERS UNDER APPLICABLE NATIONAL LAWS RELATING TO SALE OF GOODS AND/OR CONSUMER’S RIGHTS.
Additionally, please note that CANYON products are not designed for any “critical applications”. “Critical applications” shall mean life support systems, medical applications, connections to implanted medical devices, commercial transportation, nuclear facilities or systems or any other applications where product failure could lead to injury to persons or loss of life or property damage.