This document is posted by CANYON, ASBISc Enterprises PLC, Iapetou, 1, Agios Athanasios, 4101, Limassol, Cyprus, hereinafter named “CANYON” and also “we”, “our” or “us”, to assist users canyon.eu Services with knowing our cookies policy.
2.1 A cookie is a small text file that includes a unique identifier that is sent by a web server to your computer, mobile phone or any other internet-enabled device when you visit a website or mobile app. Cookies are widely used to make sites work efficiently and to collect information about users' online preferences. For simplicity, this Policy refers to cookies, but we may use other similar technologies in the same way.
3.2 We use all or some of the following categories of cookies on our website:
- Essential cookies. These cookies are essential for parts of our website to operate. They enable you to move around our website and allow us to recognize you within our website so that we can provide you with the service that you have asked for such as remembering your sign-in details.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies help us customize content our site based on your preferences. Its remember the choices you make, your language and the country you visit our website from. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Performance cookies. These cookies collect information about how you use our website in order to help us improve areas such as navigation and to help us fix technical issues or errors. For example, we use these cookies to help us understand how you arrive at our website, browse or use our website and highlight areas that we can improve. The information stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your identity can be established.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising, and the content we deliver, more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert or particular content, and to measure the effectiveness of an advertising or marketing campaign. These cookies are usually placed by third-party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit, and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers.
3.3 Some of the cookies we commonly use are listed below:
The Purpose of a Cookie
The cookie provider
Examples of commonly used cookies
remixsid, remixtst, remixlhk, remixttpid, remixexp, remixfbstate, remixnreg_sid, remixsid6, remixauthcheck
remixdt, remixlang, remixvoice, remixfeed, remixvkcom, remixforce_full, remixshow_fvbar, remixmhideads, remixpermit
remixflash, remixstid, remixrefkey, remixcurr_audio, remixrt, remixmdv, remixaudio_background_play_time_limit, remixaudio_show_alert_today, remixaudio_date, remixaudio_background_play_time, remixsts remixscreen_width, remixscreen_height, remixscreen_dpr, remixsec_redir
remixscreen_depth, remixseenads, remixab, remixdwcookie
4.1 You can prevent the installation of cookies in your browser at any time. For instructions on how to block, delete or disable any cookies, please consult your browser's 'Help' or 'Support' section. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our website.
4.2 Please follow the links for information about cookie management and blocking according to your browser:
- Chrome: support.google.com.
- Edge: support.microsoft.com.
- Firefox: support.mozilla.org.
- Internet Explorer: support.microsoft.com.
- Safari: support.apple.com.
- Opera: help.opera.com.
4.3 You can find general information and opt-out resources at https://youronlinechoices.eu
5 Changes to this Policy
6 Contact Details